No Escape Ceramic Food Bowls
- Works with insects up to 1/2" (dubia roaches, crickets, and most worms)
- Smooth finish for easy cleaning and sanitizing
This food dish is the the perfect solution to escaping feeders! The small lip around the edge of the bowl, combined with the super smooth finish help keep your feeder insects where they belong. The medium sized dish is ideal for smaller to medium sized reptiles and amphibians that eat small feeders.
The dragon pictured to give a better visual of the bowl sizes is 8.5" long, 24 grams and 10 weeks old. We use the medium bowl for her and will continue to do so until she is about 6 months old. When she is 6 months old we will upgrade to the Large no-escape bowl. Once she reaches 1 year old we will use the X-Large no-escape bowl for her feeders, the Large no-escape bowl for her veggies and the Medium no-escape bowl for a water source
Small: 2 3/4" in diameter, 3/4" deep
Medium: 3 3/4" in diameter, 1 1/4" deep
Large: 5" Diameter, 1.5" deep
X-Large: 7.88" Diameter, 2" deep
This No escape feeder bowl works the way that I wanted it to. Highly recommend
Bought this for my baby dragon and it does exactly what it says. Dubias don’t get out and it makes feeding him easier. I’ll be buying the bigger sizes eventually.
First time ordering, completely satisfied
I had ordered some feeders and forgot to add the medium ceramic bowl. I ordered the bowl the next day. I added a note if tAAFeeders could ship with the feeders I had ordered the prior day, and they did! The reason I wanted the ceramic bowl was because I ordered Dubias for the first time and I wanted to make sure they stayed in the bowl! I didn’t want roaches crawling out, I hate bugs, lol! This bowl worked! BIG thanks from Texas!
- FREE USPS PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Overnight and FedEx shipping options are available at checkout
- All orders typically ship out of our facility within 1-2 business days
- Delivery times on average take 2-3 business days but are NOT guaranteed by USPS and may take longer
- See our Shipping Page for more details on Schedule