These hornworms come shipped in a habitat with food! Hornworms are great for picky eaters and can be a good trick to get your reptile off a hunger strike! They come in an intriguing blue/green color that is sure to catch the eye of your reptile! They are a good treat due to their high water content which will help re-hydrate your reptile!
The 6 count hornworms come in a short cup that has enough food to grow them close to their full 3"-4" length.
The 12 count hornworms come in a tall cup that has enough food to grow them close to their full 3”-4” length.
The 24 count hornworms come in a taill cup that has enough food to grow them close to 2"-3" length.
Keep the cup upside down and either prop up the bottom or place it on a screen or grate so fresh air can flow through the habitat. If you'd like your worms to grow to their full size, keep them at 82°. If you keep them at 55° you will slow down their growth rate. Hornworms usually double in size when kept at warmer temperatures. If your worms are not growing fast enough, or are too small, place them in a warm location and they will grow extremely quick. Shake out the droppings, yellow little 'kernels', so they don’t build up to quickly.
These hornworms are about ½” long when shipped out and they will grow slightly throughout transit, especially during warm summer months.
- FREE USPS PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Overnight and FedEx shipping options are available at checkout
- All orders typically ship out of our facility within 1-2 business days
- Delivery times on average take 2-3 business days but are NOT guaranteed by USPS and may take longer
- See our Shipping Page for more details on Schedule