Black Soldier Fly Larvae (BSFL) are a great staple for a variety of reptiles to due their extremely high calcium content and low fat content. These bugs do NOT need to be dusted down with calcium when being fed to various reptiles! They can be stored at room temperature for 1-2 weeks in the container you receive them in. If kept between 50-55 degrees they should last even longer! They require no additional food while being stored! These are NOT the trademarked Phoenix Worms but they are the same type of grub.
A 10% overcount is included for all quantities!
All BSFL ship in a small plastic cup or deli cup sealed with a lid within the shipping box.
The medium BSFL are ¼” to 5/8” and perfect for various reptiles, fish and birds!
I've never been able to get my babies to eat BSFL because I could never get them clean of the packing material. These are gobbled up instantly.
Yum add a few veggies and fool your friends with living rice. My baby gecko's loved it.
smaller then expected but my beardie still loves them!!
- FREE USPS PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Overnight and FedEx shipping options are available at checkout
- All orders typically ship out of our facility within 1-2 business days
- Delivery times on average take 2-3 business days but are NOT guaranteed by USPS and may take longer
- See our Shipping Page for more details on Schedule